HABITAT FOR THE 3RD MILLENIUM
Floating, mobile and round, energy self-sufficient, non-submersible, with continuous underwater viewing, respectful of all eco-systems, a full 360° view of sea and sky. She is a revolutionary habitat for the world of today and tomorrow. She is a world first 100% made in France
HIGH-END COMFORT AND TECHNOLOGY
Anthénea is a strong contender for inclusion in futuristic architectural projects seeking to develop tomorrow’s floating habitats. Its custom furniture is designed in thin concrete. Anthénea offers design and comfort delivered anywhere in the world.
5 LIVING SPACES
- Living room with sofa and curved furniture
- Bedroom with round bed, wardrobe and cupboards
- Bathroom with double washbasin and round bathtub
- Panoramic kitchen
- 360° solarium on upper floor accessible from the inside with tilting sun visor
- Pemote-controlled electric panoramic butterfly entrance door
- Low energy LED indoor lights with variable intensity dimming with remote controls
- Exterior entrance lighting
- Underwater low power LED lights with remote controls
- Moorings by 6 stainless steel cleats polished peripherals
- 5 solar panels facing due south on the dome of Anthénea
- Available energy control indicator
- Torqeedo electric propulsion motor with independent batteries
- Recharge if necessary on the mains supply
- Possible options: wind turbine, desalination system, wood stove
SHE IS INFINITELY ADAPTABLE
As a fully modular habitat, Anthénea is designed for private owners, hotel and restaurant professionals, clubs, associations, events organizers – anyone wishing to offer their guests a truly unique experience – a privileged moment unlike any other.
THE DREAM OF A PIONEER
Trained as a naval architect, Jean-Michel Ducancelle, Anthénea’s soul and designer, is first and foremost a man who lives a life of freedom and commitment. For 25 years he has studied the habitats man has developed on earth. He has felt the need to rethink our living spaces and dreamed of making his own contribution. Thus was born Anthénea.